August 31, 2005
Dear Sir or Madam:
I had the pleasure of working with Christina Dunigan at Sogang University Language Program's Nam Incheon academy for nearly two years. She was a valuable member of our team. The most valuable traits Christina brought to Nam Incheon SLP academy were:
- Professionalism. Christina always gave full attention and effort to planning, teaching, and the inevitable paperwork that is a part of teaching.
- Creativity. Christina was an excellent source of ideas for activities and materials for teaching. She knows many inventive games, and can quickly produce professional-quality flash cards, worksheets, and other classroom materials.
- Teamwork. Christina was always willing to help other teachers, who would frequently go to her for advice and ideas, or to borrow her materials.
- Rapport. Christina's students would rush in to greet her when they arrived every day. Even students who didn't attend her classes got to know her, and gathered around her when they got the chance.
- Resourcefulness. Christina could readily adapt materials for a variety of activities tailored to the specific abilities and needs of her classes.
Christina is a credit to the teaching profession, and a valuable team member wherever she goes. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
(Former) English Teacher
Sogang University Language Program, Nam Incheon Academy